Our hotel Hembacher Hof is a family-owned hotel, whereby you will find a very personal and hospitable atmosphere. With 22 convenient rooms and our open and always friendly staff, we would like to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible. Not only the very good geographical location of the hotel Hembacher Hof southern of Nuremberg with a direct connection to the freeway A6 and A9 and the national highway B2 make our hotel an interesting and ideal starting point for many excursions, business trips and leisure activities. Also excellent connections to public transportation (only 5 minutes walking distance to railway station â€œRednitzhembachâ€ offers a quick way without stress to the fair city of Nuremberg. You will arrive at the central station in about 20 minutes. Short breaks and sporty interested guests is highly recommended the franconian lake district, Abenberg with the medieval castle and an inviting golf course or the nearby AltmÃ¼hltal.
In our hotel you will find next to modern guest rooms also some other kind of interesting facilities, whereby we can make your stay with us more comfortable:
- an in-house restaurant with a well-known and very good cuisine
- a daily fresh, extensive breakfast buffet in our cozy breakfast room
- some rooms with heated waterbeds
- free internet access via Wi-Fi for hotel guests
- free parking in the underground car park in front of our house with access via: Untermain Weg 21, 91126 Rednitzhembach
- an inviting bar with a variety of wines, beers and spirits
- a green area with a fountain for relaxing moments
- an small in-house beer garden in summer time
- an in-house bowling alley with 2 lanes in the basement
- exclusive adjoining rooms with modern facilities (e.g. video projector, sound system, etc.) which are ideal for meetings, events and celebrations for 20 up to 200 people.
- and a hairdresser, a bank and several doctors in immediate vicinity
In our hotel are 22 convenient rooms available for your stay. All of these rooms have a private bathroom or shower and are partly equipped with a TV and waterbeds. During online reservation, you can choose between the following three different room types:
ab 65.- €
ab 85.- €
ab 110.- €
Please tell us your wishes regarding the in-room facilities (waterbed, etc.) at the online reservation; thereby we can reserve an appropriate room for you.
*Special conditions for groups and for longer stays are also possible upon consultation.
We offer to you in our rustic and very cozy breakfast room a rich breakfast buffet. Here you can enjoy your breakfast calmly between 07:00 - 10:00 a.m. If you wish, a little bit earlier in time is also possible. We offer daily a wide selection of different meat products and cheeses, cereals, fruits as well as fresh juices, coffee and more.
At our reception you can ask for your wishes from 08:00 a.m. Please do not hesitate and let us know.
Contact person: Mrs. Barbara Heinlein
Phone: +49 (0) 9122 63080
Telefax: +49 (0) 9122 6308-222
|Mo - Fr||16:00 - 22:00 o'clock|
|Sa, So||11:00 - 14:00 o'clock and 16:00 - 22:00 o'clock|
On arrival next to these hours, please contact us.
|Mo-So||bis 10:00 o'clock|